Yes of course there is a swapmeet at the show! So safe your money to spend it there on some of those rare vintage VW parts!
Trading at the ‘3rd European Barndoor Gathering & Vintage VW Show’
The swapmeet-area will be located alongside ‘The Strip’, the main area of the event. We would like to see a lively trading area, so hope to welcome many traders. This means we decided to offer the trading plots cheap! See pricing below...
Please let us know your choice and we’ll reserve your space. Please be there on Friday after 12.00 or Saturday morning at 08:00 to get your stand ready, the show opens for public at 10:00.
Some of the traders that will be there for you
Trade stand ground space and pricing
First off: we will work with a “deposit principle”. Meaning; besides your plot-space price you’ll pay us € 200,- upfront. You will get this back when leaving the show area on Sunday May 21 after 16.00 o’clock. When you leave before this time you will lose this deposit. It sounds harsh, but we do this to keep the event buzzing and lively till the end of the show especially for our paying visitors. We presume you understand.
Further plot pricing is cheap, so it’s worth staying and trading till the end.
You must provide your own shelter and table.
There is no electricity available. All ground spaces have parking space behind their stand (see table below).
Minimum trade plot is: 3x3m at €120,- (incl. 1x parking + 1 weekend ticket)
Extra meters available at €10,- per meter (1 meter wide 3 meter deep), we can’t offer you this at a cheaper rate.
• 3x3m € 120,- incl. 1 parking space + 1 weekend ticket
• 6x3m € 150,- incl. 1 parking space + 1 weekend ticket
• 9x3m € 180,- incl. 1 parking space + 1 weekend ticket
• 12x3m € 210,- incl. 2 parking spaces + 1 weekend ticket
• 15x3m € 240,- incl. 2 parking spaces + 1 weekend ticket
Would you like to sponsor the event – as we can’t organise this without sponsorships… for €150,- extra we will place your logo on the ‘Traders’ page on our website www.benpon.nl, so visitors know your products will be available at the show.
For other plot sizes or trader + sponsor package deals please contact us:
All above mentioned prices are excl. 21% tax.
IMPORTANT: All trade stands include one admission / entrance (weekend) ticket extra tickets can be bought throughout the ticket-shop on our website.
- Etienne in the blue hi-viz jacket is the 'Market-Master', he will guide you to your plot.
- You must provide your own shelter and table.
- There is no electricity available.
- All ground spaces have parking space behind their stand (see table below).
- You are alowed to sleep in your Bus behind the stand.
- Trading plots are outside and on grass.
- There is no extra space next to your booked meters (if you do need this, be sure to book extra).
- Fridat May 19th at 12.00 o'clock doors will open for traders to set up.
- Deposit will booked back by bank-transfer (we have no cash on-site).
- When leaving on Sunday after 16.00h, be sure to mention this to Market-Master Etienne.
Stay happy and keep on smiling, as we all are doing our best to make this weekend a good for everyone!